Content Manager (m/f/d) in Munich
Are you text-safe and creative? Do you juggle with WYSIWYG editors in the morning and write your own exciting blog post in the afternoon? Are you not afraid of new web systems, do you learn quickly and are you curious about new technologies? you nod Great, then apply to us!
Details of the vacancy Content Manager (m/f/d) in Munich
What awaits you?
- Management and generation of content on various websites, portals, shops
- Conceptual knowledge of social media campaign management is an advantage
- Online research, development & editorial preparation of relevant & brand-related topics & texts
- Cross-platform community management
- Development of text and image concepts
- Text and image editing
- Continuous market, competition & trend observations and derivation of recommendations for action
- Ongoing contact with multipliers and customers
- Project management
- Knowledge of various content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, Shopware is an advantage
- Fluent in German, both spoken and written
What are we looking for?
- Ongoing, completed studies or completed training in the field of communication, advertising, marketing, or similar.
- Professional experience at a digital/communications agency or on the corporate side
- Strategic & creative mindset
- Good sense for interesting texts
- Curiosity, persuasiveness & commitment
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German; Very good knowledge of English is not a must, but a plus
- Error-free work is your strength, your credo is to take another look
- Open, friendly manner and not afraid of direct communication with the customer
- You keep a cool head when working on live systems
- You master the Adobe products (especially Photoshop) and the common Office products to create image material for advertising campaigns and posts
What do we offer you?
- You work in a modern, creative full-service web agency in Munich
- Continuous training and further education measures in the digital environment
- Latest technical equipment
- We give you enough time to familiarize yourself with the tools, systems and processes used
- The opportunity to implement your ideas and skills perfectly and directly
- To become a specialist and contact person for our customers in the field of online marketing
- You can develop optimally through a maximum of creative freedom
- Very good connection with public transport (train & bus) in the heart of Munich
- A highly motivated team that looks forward to seeing you
As an employee of close2 new media GmbH, you benefit from a number of benefits that the company has in store for its employees:
We maintain a special feedback culture in our agency and are always open to suggestions, requests, criticism and suggestions for improvement. We value transparency, openness, mutual respect and your well-being . We reward your commitment and your achievements. We help with onboarding and give you time to familiarize yourself with projects.
Our main location is in the heart of the Bavarian capital of Munich, in the immediate vicinity of the Fraunhoferstrasse stop , just two stops from the main train station. We are surrounded by a wide range of restaurants and bakers. From our small but fine office you have a direct view of the Isar. A usable backyard offers time to switch off and clear your head.
In addition to a permanent employment contract, flexible working hours, performance-based payment, first-class hardware and software, as well as the payment of surcharges and special bonuses, we offer you an experienced team of specialists who have been in the industry for more than 10 years and who have their know-how you will benefit.
You should burn for close2 - and without burnout! If the battery is empty, take a vacation. And if there is overtime, you can compensate for it with free time. You bear responsibility with us, but due to the way we work and the short distances, there is always someone who can step in for you.
You will be included and involved in all relevant decision-making processes. No idea is too crazy for us and we are open to new innovations. From day 1 you play a key role in shaping small, medium and large projects - through your ideas, your conception and your code. With us you have the opportunity to implement your ideas and skills perfectly and directly.
We appreciate the personal exchange and the interest of potential new colleagues in our company. We therefore ask you to refrain from inquiries from recruiting or headhunting agencies.
Close2 new media GmbH creates, develops and markets websites, portals, e-commerce systems, intranet solutions and apps for various SME customers in the B2B and B2C sectors throughout Germany.
Please send your comprehensive application, your CV including your salary expectations by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Ideally, you would send us a few references so that we can get an overview. We look forward to you!