Frontend Developer (m/f/d) in Munich
Would you like to work as a frontend developer in a modern and creative web agency? You only have spaghetti for lunch and not in the code and you want to work on and with open source projects? Independent thinking and acting is one of your strengths and you would like to contribute your skills in a creative team? Then you are exactly the right person for us!
Details of the vacancy Frontend Developer (m/f/d) in Munich
What awaits you?
- You realize the frontend of websites and web platforms
- You test natively on all platforms (desktop, tablet, smartphone)
- You always pay attention to the performance of the website during development
- You evaluate new technologies for future use in software development
What are we looking for?
- At least 1 year work experience
- Good knowledge of CSS (SASS, BEM)
- Advantage: Experience with WordPress, Git and VanillaJS
- Fluent in German, both spoken and written
What do we offer you?
- You work in a modern, creative full-service web agency in Munich
- Continuous training and further education measures in the digital environment
- Latest technical equipment
- We give you enough time to familiarize yourself with the tools, systems and processes used
- The opportunity to implement your ideas and skills perfectly and directly
- To become a specialist and contact person for our customers in the field of screen design
- You can develop optimally through a maximum of creative freedom
- Very good connection with public transport (train & bus) in the heart of Munich
- A highly motivated team that looks forward to seeing you
As an employee of close2 new media GmbH, you benefit from a number of benefits that the company has in store for its employees:
We maintain a special feedback culture in our agency and are always open to suggestions, requests, criticism and suggestions for improvement. We value transparency, openness, mutual respect and your well-being . We reward your commitment and your achievements. We help with onboarding and give you time to familiarize yourself with projects.
Our main location is in the heart of the Bavarian capital of Munich, in the immediate vicinity of the Fraunhoferstrasse stop , just two stops from the main train station. We are surrounded by a wide range of restaurants and bakers. From our small but fine office you have a direct view of the Isar. A usable backyard offers time to switch off and clear your head.
In addition to a permanent employment contract, flexible working hours, performance-based payment, first-class hardware and software, as well as the payment of surcharges and special bonuses, we offer you an experienced team of specialists who have been in the industry for more than 10 years and who have their know-how you will benefit.
You should burn for close2 - and without burnout! If the battery is empty, take a vacation. And if there is overtime, you can compensate for it with free time. You bear responsibility with us, but due to the way we work and the short distances, there is always someone who can step in for you.
You will be included and involved in all relevant decision-making processes. No idea is too crazy for us and we are open to new innovations. From day 1 you play a key role in shaping small, medium and large projects - through your ideas, your conception and your code. With us you have the opportunity to implement your ideas and skills perfectly and directly.
We appreciate the personal exchange and the interest of potential new colleagues in our company. We therefore ask you to refrain from inquiries from recruiting or headhunting agencies.
Close2 new media GmbH creates, develops and markets websites, portals, e-commerce systems, intranet solutions and apps for various SME customers in the B2B and B2C sectors throughout Germany.
Please send your comprehensive application, your CV including your salary expectations by e-mail to email@example.com . Ideally, you would send us a few references so that we can get an overview. We look forward to you!