Online Marketing Manager – Senior (m/f/d) in Munich
Do you have a high affinity for the internet and do you have an overview of the broad spectrum of online marketing with your expert knowledge? Independent thinking and acting is one of your strengths and you would like to contribute your skills to our team? You think in tracking parameters, dream of KPIs and like to dive into unknown scroll depths? Then you are exactly the right person for us!
Details of the vacancy online marketing manager – senior (m/f/d) in Munich
What awaits you?
- Strategic and holistic planning, conception, control and analysis of online marketing measures for our customers, mainly from the B2B sector, but also B2C
- Active analysis and optimization of all Google Ads and Social Ads (Custom Audiences / Lookalike Audiences)
- Conversion & Micro Conversion Tracking and its implementation
- Competitor analysis, market observation, keyword analysis and benchmarking
- Budget planning and controlling of the implemented SEO and SEA measures
- Creation of briefings and semantic analyzes for content, blogs and landing pages
- On-Page SEO Optimization and Monitoring
- Technical SEO
- A/B Testing
- Link Building: Outreach and Link Placement
- Creation and maintenance of editorial contributions
- Creation and holding of monthly reports for the customer
- Advice and support for relaunches
- Budget and campaign responsibility
- Independent customer care, together with your team
- Occasional on-site appointments with the customer, together with our sales department
- Management of external service providers
What are we looking for?
- Sound experience and expertise in online marketing, focus on SEA, SEO (at least 3 years)
- Extensive and routine knowledge of common analysis, SEA, SEO and social media tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Sistrix, Screaming Frog, mangools, etc.)
- Good empathy to understand the different product and service worlds of our customers
- Basic understanding of influencer and social media marketing
- Experience with technical SEO, possibly basic programming skills
- Know-how in the content management of various systems such as WordPress, Joomla, etc. and know the HTML basics
- Confident handling of MS Office, optimally also with Adobe CS
- You are technically adept, have strong analytical and conceptual skills and organizational skills
- Independent and structured work
- Very good communication skills in fluent German and English
- Excellent presentation skills and persuasiveness
- Affinity to lead and execute projects successfully, independently and to guide colleagues
What do we offer you?
- You work in a modern, creative full-service web agency in Munich
- Continuous training and further education measures in the digital environment
- Latest technical equipment
- We give you enough time to familiarize yourself with the tools, systems and processes used
- The opportunity to implement your ideas and skills perfectly and directly
- To become a specialist and contact person for our customers in the field of online marketing
- You can develop optimally through a maximum of creative freedom
- Very good connection with public transport (train & bus) in the heart of Munich
- A highly motivated team that looks forward to seeing you
As an employee of close2 new media GmbH, you benefit from a number of benefits that the company has in store for its employees:
We maintain a special feedback culture in our agency and are always open to suggestions, requests, criticism and suggestions for improvement. We value transparency, openness, mutual respect and your well-being . We reward your commitment and your achievements. We help with onboarding and give you time to familiarize yourself with projects.
Our main location is in the heart of the Bavarian capital of Munich, in the immediate vicinity of the Fraunhoferstrasse stop , just two stops from the main train station. We are surrounded by a wide range of restaurants and bakers. From our small but fine office you have a direct view of the Isar. A usable backyard offers time to switch off and clear your head.
In addition to a permanent employment contract, flexible working hours, performance-based payment, first-class hardware and software, as well as the payment of surcharges and special bonuses, we offer you an experienced team of specialists who have been in the industry for more than 10 years and who have their know-how you will benefit.
You should burn for close2 - and without burnout! If the battery is empty, take a vacation. And if there is overtime, you can compensate for it with free time. You bear responsibility with us, but due to the way we work and the short distances, there is always someone who can step in for you.
You will be included and involved in all relevant decision-making processes. No idea is too crazy for us and we are open to new innovations. From day 1 you play a key role in shaping small, medium and large projects - through your ideas, your conception and your code. With us you have the opportunity to implement your ideas and skills perfectly and directly.
We appreciate the personal exchange and the interest of potential new colleagues in our company. We therefore ask you to refrain from inquiries from recruiting or headhunting agencies.
Close2 new media GmbH creates, develops and markets websites, portals, e-commerce systems, intranet solutions and apps for various SME customers in the B2B and B2C sectors throughout Germany.
Please send your comprehensive application, your CV including your salary expectations by e-mail to email@example.com . Ideally, you would send us a few references so that we can get an overview. We look forward to you!